MFR Listing Expectations
Here's what Mid Florida Realty expects from you:
- Seller certifies and represents that Seller(s) are legally able to convey the property and all improvements.
- Seller authorizes Mid Florida Realty to make an offer of compensation commission to all Cooperating Brokers who are members of MLS. This fee shall be paid to Broker by Seller in the event of sale and at the time of Closing. In the case of a Cooperating Broker or if a MFR Realtor represents a qualified Buyer, the commission is due if Seller defaults on an executed sales contract or in the event that Seller conspires with Prospective named Buyer to cancel the executed offer and re-enter into another executed Purchase and Sales Contract with the same Buyer to avoid paying commissions.
- Seller to be available to receive calls for showing appointments from either the Call Center and/or Buyers Agents to show the property or return their phone calls promptly unless the property can be accessed anytime and does not require Agents to call before showing. All Agent property inquiries to see property will go directly to the Seller via the Call Center.
- If an Unrepresented Buyer inquiry comes in to Seller, and Seller wants Mid Florida Realtor to show the property, Seller should obtain name, phone number and call Mid Florida Realty to have MFR Realtor schedule a time to go to the property with the Unrepresented Buyer.
- Seller understands that while the property is listed as "active" status in Florida My Regional MLS, Northeast Florida Association of Realtors MLS, and Daytona Board of Realtors MLS, and not under contract, the property must be available to be shown by Licensed Florida Agents during reasonable hours according to the policies of related MLS services.
- Seller may not advertise a price in any forum that's different than the price that's listed in MLS, whether that price difference is on the internet or any other form of advertising.
- Seller agrees and understands that under the Florida Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement, and the MFR Addendum that Mid Florida Realty service obligations are limited to the duties mentioned herein and no other services shall be required to be performed by Mid Florida Realty.
- Seller agrees to thoroughly review MLS Listing information as it appears on MLS, as soon as it is emailed to Seller to ensure the information is accurate. If any information needs to be changed, the Seller will immediately notify Mid Florida Realty via email with those changes.
- Seller understands and agrees that the placement of property listings on national real estate sites, including the number of photos displayed and their contents is not under Mid Florida Realty's control or supervision. Mid Florida Realty is not responsible for listing delays by any of the national or local Real Estate websites.
- Seller shall not negotiate an Offer to Purchase, or any commission adjustment with any Realtor of any Buyer.
- Seller agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Mid Florida Realty from losses, damages, costs, fines, expenses of any nature including attorneys fees, and from liability to any person, that Mid Florida Realty incurs because of any Seller's negligence, representations, misrepresentations, actions or non-actions, such as withholding information regarding the property, whether or not that information might be deemed as a material fact. Honesty is the best policy.